Tricia Dishes

Thursday, March 27, 2008

The end of another week


Okay, so, my face still hurts. I cannot chew on the left side. I got ten more injections of Botox in the right side. I think that "tongue" is now a food group.
BUT, the good news -
Check out the banner hanging in downtown Chicago! Yessirree, that's my girl's face on that there banner!!! AND, "Don't Spit the Water" may be performing somewhere very very special in May, so keep posted for that!
It's spring, so I need to take down my snowman flag and put up a spring one. Nah, it can wait. I mean, will the "flag police" come and tell me to take it down? Maybe in June, but not now.
I think I will try a chiropractor for my pain. I am pretty depressed about it and am terrified that it is going to be with me forever. I just honestly can't even think of that, seriously.
Everyone have a great weekend!! I just have to share - I just told the microwave to "hush" and I meant it. I'm seriously tired!

4 Comments:

  • At Friday, March 28, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    how exciting for Erica!
    I am glad you will be checking with a chiropractor. i hope she/he is able to help.
    love
    susan

     
  • At Friday, March 28, 2008, Blogger Marian Love Phillips said…

    Great picture of Erica in front of the banners...Fantastic! I'm so happy for her.

    Hope you will get some relief soon. I'm praying for you! {{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}

     
  • At Saturday, March 29, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I've been trying to find you an acupuncturist. They can fix anything. Unfortunately they aren't recognized in MS as doctors yet. We may have to take a road trip.
    Christy

     
  • At Tuesday, April 01, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey! Great exposure for Erica. Yea!! Prayers are going up for you by lots of people, even some you don't know. Love and Hugs and Kisses
    gigi

     

Post a Comment

<< Home