Tricia Dishes

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Woe is me.....


Well, it was bound to happen. I did get the Dreaded Mahocus. I have got a horrible cold, it hurts to talk, I am coughing, I cannot breathe - you know, just a bad cold. It is really the first time that I have been this sick since David has been gone and it just makes me so sad. He would make me grits and toast when I felt like this and bring them to me on the couch or in bed. I have cried a lot today, I miss him so very much. It is still just so surreal that he has been gone for almost eleven weeks!
So, I am just going to stay inside and try to get better. Luckily the yp's are still gone, so I am not worrying about putting that bark collar on the dog. I may stay in bed all morning tomorrow and that will probably make me feel tons better.
Have a great Sunday!

3 Comments:

  • At Saturday, February 16, 2008, Blogger Marian Love Phillips said…

    Sorry you are not feeling good. Stay in and rest...hope you will get well soon. Just hang in there Tricia! If you need anything, call me, OK? Just right next door!

     
  • At Monday, February 18, 2008, Blogger Pam said…

    Sorry to hear you are sick..there is some kind of stomach virus going around here and it has made a bee-line through my family! I think everyone in town has it or has had it in the last few weeks..Get some rest and take care of yourself. One degree in Chicago?? I really don't see how Erica does it ! Get Well!

     
  • At Tuesday, February 19, 2008, Blogger Brandi. said…

    I hope you're feeling better!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home