Tricia Dishes

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Hot one minute, cold the next!


Well, Erica and I sunbathed a few minutes on Sunday morning with the lovely mid seventies temperature. Now it is so cold, there was ice all over the pet water this morning, AND it looks to be that cold again tonight! No WONDER everyone is sick! I, too, have a sore throat, but hope that I can keep the whole "dreaded mahocus" away from this house. After Erica left on Sunday evening, and y'all, it was 1 degree in Chicago that night, that's just wrong - anyway, after I got back home, I just sort of collapsed on the couch. But when I woke up Monday morning, it felt like I had someone else's jaw hooked to my head. Seriously. I had trouble opening my mouth, I had trouble talking! It hurt like crazy, needless to say. I hit the sack pretty early that night, took pain killers, and thank goodness, it was a lot better the next day. But, yesterday, all I felt like doing was sitting in the recliner, so that is what I did. I just really had some heartache, missing David, wanting to talk to him, ask him things. Today, I really could have done the same thing, but I had a dental appointment and physical therapy, plus I needed some pet food, so out I went, in the cold, with the aforementioned sore throat. I am glad I did. The physical therapy went very well, my teeth are okay, and I got supplies. Tomorrow I am to go do the pool physical therapy. It depends on my throat, though. And I have to take my nephew, Matthew, somewhere, so I will be out and about. I do need to get out regularly, because I really could just sit in that recliner and stare. I am so sad, at times. But I do cheer up, too, so I guess it will be up and down, for a while.
Oh, good news about the yp's. Apparently the female has resigned her position. Can we say "HALLELUJAH"? The year is looking better and better every minute! Now we just need that moving van to show back up!! THAT will get me out of the recliner!!!!!
So, tomorrow is Valentine's Day. Yeah, I'm really looking forward to it. But I do hope that all of you have a wonderful time with the one you love. Don't eat too much chocolate!!!
I am so cold my hands are white!! I am ready for spring, not summer, just spring! Before too long though, it will be so hot that I will be complaining about how miserable it is! That seems far off, though, doesn't it?
I am very hungry so I had better go eat! Have a great evening and Valentine's Day!! Share the love!!!!
OH, Happy Birthday to my kittens, Stimpy, Chloe, Bear, and Campbell! They are eleven years old today!!! Yay to the kitties!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, February 13, 2008, Blogger Erica said…

    I talked about the kitties all day today. Happy birthday little ones!

    Happy Valentines Day, sweet Mama. Will you be my valentine?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home