Tricia Dishes

Thursday, December 06, 2007

David


David
Originally uploaded by Erica Reid
It's been such a surreal week. I will be posting about it later on. Thanks for everyone's kind words and prayers.
I will say that I am extremely proud of my husband. It has been such an honor to have been his wife for almost 33 years. There were so many visitors last night, and the service today was just about standing room only. The line of cars in the procession was very long and the sadness that this great man is no longer among us was palpable. He IS extremely well loved.

4 Comments:

  • At Thursday, December 06, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Tricia, I wish I could have been there today but I did keep up with Cheryl. She said it was a celebration of life and that is what I hope mine will be some day. You can be so proud of YOUR MAN. I have thought about you and your family all week. God Bless you all. Pam

     
  • At Thursday, December 06, 2007, Blogger Cheryl said…

    It was a wonderful service. An honorable tribute to David. I know you are proud. Thank you for letting me be a friend to him. Love you and I am always here for you. Love, Cheryl

     
  • At Friday, December 07, 2007, Anonymous Diane RN,GWL said…

    Tricia and family, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. You know it is hard to believe that on the telephone you can actually see what people are like. David and Tricia have made an impact on me from the first time I spoke with them. I could feel sense of commitment to one another their family and friends. Their joy for living. I know that David will be missed and it is a hard time for you but believe he is comfortable now and will be waiting to see you again. My deepest sympathies, Diane S. CM GWL

     
  • At Friday, December 07, 2007, Blogger Melissa Dixon said…

    Glad everything went smoothly. Mom said the service was really great with some really cool music. Wish we could have been there. Hope you got the bread. Thinking about y'all.
    Much love,
    Melissa

     

Post a Comment

<< Home