Tricia Dishes

Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve


Unbelievably, it is Christmas Eve. I feel like I just started my Christmas in the last couple of days, and I am really trying to get in the spirit. And it has worked, to a certain degree. I am excited about tomorrow, when we are planning to see two movies. David always wanted to go to more than one movie at a time, and we did it a few times. So, he will be with us, I am sure, enjoying the movies right along with us! I think it will be a great day, a new tradition, and we will just have a blast!
So, to everyone, have a wonderful Christmas Eve and Christmas Day! Hug your families close, don't hesitate to tell them you love them, and ENJOY!! You will be glad you did!
Love to all!!
Tricia

2 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, December 25, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Tricia, I have thought about ya'll so much over the past few days and have been praying that you, Christopher & Erica will have a wonderful Christmas in spite of the sadness ya'll feel right now. Our family got together this past Sunday and celebrated our Christmas. David's name and certain memories of David came up quite a bit. Brad & Teresa send their love and are thinking about ya'll! Christoper, happy belated birthday! I'm so glad you & Erica have been able to be with your mom all this time. Have safe trips home and hopefully we will see ya'll again soon. Love ya'll much!

    Jan

     
  • At Tuesday, December 25, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey,
    Been thinking about you all and hoping things stay positive. It appears they are. If you get to a point physically, where you might like to walk a little in the park, I'd love to join you. It's a beautiful place and was very therapeutic for me when I was going through a rough time. Call me, Christy L.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home