Tricia Dishes

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Saturday


Well, it is an absolutely beautiful day today. I am taking David to the doctor at 10, then I HAVE to go to the store for a few things. I figure we will spend a pretty quiet weekend, recovering from the week. David had his first chemo in six weeks yesterday, and all I can say is, thank GOD for anti-nausea drugs. They do work!! We have high hopes that he will start to "pink up" by tomorrow, and will be feeling better, as well. I think I am going to just throw away our clothes, instead of washing them. I just don't have the energy. No, if it is only a few pieces at a time, that will have to do, and MAYBE they will eventually all get washed!! But still, disposable clothes doesn't sound half bad!!
Okay, I know Halloween is over, but I just had to put this little kitty's picture on here. Isn't he precious?
Have a great weekend!!!!

3 Comments:

  • At Saturday, November 03, 2007, Blogger Marian said…

    "Throw away your clothes"....that was so funny...did you hear me laugh-out-loud! Girl, you are a hoot! Hugs, Marian :)
    PS: Hope the weekend is a good one for you and Dave.

     
  • At Sunday, November 04, 2007, Blogger Brandi. said…

    My mom said she had a paper dress in the 60s or 70s -- maybe we could restart the trend for you, although it would be highly awkward if it rained...

    We're thinking about you guys.

     
  • At Monday, November 05, 2007, Anonymous kathie said…

    That's a popular costume. My sister's Boston Terrier wore this same costume and he won "Pet of the Week" and had his picture printed in the Madison Herald!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home