Tricia Dishes

Monday, September 10, 2007

The day just keeps getting better....

So, I always go to the blog website of TV Squad, everyday. I have a few favorite writers, and I comment quite often on their posts. Today, there is a tribute to one of the writers, 30 year old Adam Finley, who got hit by a bus while riding his bicycle on Thursday! He was one of the most enjoyable writers, I knew he was Christopher's age, and I believe that Adam and his wife were expecting their first child. You know, the term "hit by a bus" is often bandied about as a cliche, but DAMN, this kid was hit by a bus and died!! I am really depressed. I need something to cheer me up. The Prize Patrol driving into my driveway, and not just to turn around, would be a nice pick-me-up, don't you think?
Anyway, everyone: BE CAREFUL!!!!! I can't get any more depressed today, so y'all all stay safe, okay?

Update: Apparently Adam was not the blogger that was married. But he was one of the funniest bloggers on the TvSquad website. He was hit by a school bus on Thursday morning but had no identification on him, only some keys and his iPod. They traced his identity through his iPod registration and identified him Saturday afternoon. His parents had been trying to reach him for those days, and were very worried, as well they should be. And since I have a child this age, my heart just aches for them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home