Tricia Dishes

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Chemo today


So, the tea is still sitting in my laundry room. I am afraid to even smell it, but I don't want to pour it out yet. Such a mystery, such a mystery. But here is another one - when we got home Tuesday afternoon, I only had one newspaper. I asked Marian if we had gotten one on Labor Day and she said yes, and I borrowed hers. Well, what do you know? I went out to get the paper yesterday afternoon, and there was the Labor Day paper in my box!! Now, we have the same carrier. What's going on? Someone is messing with us. And I, for one, am glad that I have dogs that will bark at such shenanigans!!! It just makes me feel even more apprehensive about putting mail out in the mailbox!! Who knows who is hanging around, waiting to take something?
This may be paranoia, but you know, it is just a little "too too", if you know what I mean!! So, I will be more observant than normal. We are concerned.
Okay, gotta go. Later!!

1 Comments:

  • At Thursday, September 06, 2007, Blogger Marian said…

    Well, that is soooo strange...I think if something else happens out of the ordinary, someone out there is playing games. Maybe it was the writeup that David put in the paper - Do you suppose?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home