Tricia Dishes

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Movie review: SUPERBAD


Okay, if you loved Animal House, if you loved Harold and Kumar go to White Castle, if you loved ANY of those movies with horny teenagers and alcohol, you will love this. It was a laugh out loud kind of movie, although at one point, the mother in me kicked in and I was like, oh HELL no that would NOT be happening with MY child, but that moment passed and I laughed out loud again. If you are offended by bad language, do NOT go see this movie. Hmmm. What does that make us, then? But seriously, we wanted something to laugh at and Michael Cera, late of the great cancelled television show, Arrested Development, just cracks me up and he doesn't have to do anything!! That was the main reason I wanted to go see this movie. He is just a funny kid.
And, I was going to put a cute YouTube video of three guinea pigs with a cucumber, but I clicked on "embed", a little icon came up, but I don't know how to put it here!! Sorry.
Well, that is all for now. We had a nice time running back over to Clinton to see the movie, but if they would ever get our theater open again, that would be so much more convenient!! We also ran to Metrocenter Mall - when did they take Dillard's out of there???? We didn't stay there very long. There is just nothing there!
Have a great evening!

1 Comments:

  • At Sunday, August 19, 2007, Blogger Marian said…

    Make an account with YouTube and pick out the video you want and YouTube will automaticlly put it on your Blog with one click. I just figued it out for myself. Let me know if you have a problem. Your next door neigbor!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home