Tricia Dishes

Monday, July 02, 2007

Wow, it sure was a Monday!


Okay, so the first thing I did this morning when I got up was make an appointment with my dentist. This tooth is just throbbing too much to ignore anymore. They were going to see me at 11:15 ish. Fine. So, then I called my mom to check on her and she gives me her grocery list. I said, well, we will try to get it, I don't know what will happen at the dentist. I hung up. The phone rang, and this time it was my mother in law, frantic and telling me that she needed to go to the hospital!! Remember now, half of my face is throbbing, the pain is making me queasy, and my swollen foot is now a whole swollen leg. I told her that we needed to call Carl, David's brother. Fortunately, she agreed and he was soon on his way to her house. Meanwhile, I go to the dentist and sure enough, this sucker is being evicted next Monday!! He gave me a strong antibiotic, in fact I am kind of stoned by it right now, and a strong pain pill that I will take this evening. Then we came back and got David, went and ate, spent a fortune on supplements at Vitamin World, then to the grocery store, then to mom's, then back to the store because I had forgotten a couple of things, back to mom's, then home!! Carl called us to tell us that Norma's heart was fine and they were not going to keep her tonight. I don't know what the deal is, anxiety probably. Carl suggested that she lose weight, which didn't set too well with her, but it probably would help tremendously if she did. Shoot, my leg would probably be a lot better if I lost weight! I really need to try to make that happen. Not my tooth, though, I think it is a lost cause. It would hurt no matter what I weigh!!!

So, whew, what a day. I am ready to go to bed RIGHT THIS VERY MINUTE, but it is still daylight for several more hours. So, I will wait.

How was YOUR Monday?????

3 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, July 03, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HERE IS MY MONDAY- THE CAR WE BOUGHT FOR JAMIE-THAT HAS BEEN IN THE SHOP FOR 8 WEEKS NOT GETTING FIXED BUT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DONE BY THIS PASSED FRIDAY-IS NOT DONE-THEY GOT A 1999 MOTOR FOR A 1993 CAR. THESE PEOPLE ARE FRIENDS OF DON'S SO I HAVE BEEN NICE -BUT IF I GET AFTER THEM-THEY WILL NOT BE HIS FRIENDS ANYMORE. DID I MENTION THAT DON IS WORKING OUT OF TOWN FOR THE WEEK AND TOOK THE OLDS, WHICH IS THE CAR JAMIE DRIVES TO WORK...SO HE HAS BEEN TAKING MY CAR. I PICKED HIM UP AT 10:45 LAST NIGHT. SO THIS MEANS THAT I WILL HAVE TO GO IN AND GET OFF EARLY THUR AND FRI SO JAMIE CAN GO TO WORK AT NIGHT. OH- JAMIE IS NOT A HAPPY CAMPER DURING ALL THIS SO GUESS WHO GETS TO HEAR ABOUT IT>>>>>ME!
    I HOPE YOUR TOOTH IS BETTER AND SINCE NO ONE CALLED ABOUT MAMA, I WILL TAKE IT THAT SHE IS OK.
    LET'S HOPE OUR TUESDAY IS BETTER!
    LOVE
    SUSAN

     
  • At Tuesday, July 03, 2007, Blogger wagsandpurrs said…

    I am sorry about the car situation! It's always something, isn't it?? I would love a calm day with absolutely nothing stressful happening, but so far, that hasn't happened!!
    Your mom has a doctor's appointment next week, the exact time that David has one, and when I am having my tooth pulled, ALL ON MONDAY!!! I need to start drinking, maybe!!!!!!!

     
  • At Tuesday, July 03, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My Monday - had my 12-week appt. with my dr. and got to hear the baby's heartbeat again! Starting a pre-baby blog - I will send you the link. Hope your medicine keeps that tooth bearable until Monday!
    love,
    Melissa

     

Post a Comment

<< Home