Tricia Dishes

Thursday, July 12, 2007

The results of the CT scan are in......


And, they were GOOD!! I won 't go into too many details at the moment, because I actually feel really bad right now (no sleep, my head cold, the tooth, the heat, my stomach, I am a joy to be around!). But there was some improvement in the lungs, which we expected, since he isn't coughing anymore, and while there was no visible improvement in the liver, the doctor thinks that the next CT will show that there actually IS an improvement, it just hasn't "caught up" yet. He starts back next Thursday on his weekly chemo, then we go back to the doctor in six weeks. So, we are very very pleased and optimistic. The main problem, of course, is still the shingle pain. He is really still in a lot of pain, at times, and pretty much has to take the medicine every few hours, no matter what. But we have heard that it takes a long time to get over shingles, and him having chemo may make it take longer than usual. Hey, we can deal with that.

And Dr. Graham is such a sweet man. He is certainly the doctor that we need to be seeing. I honestly cannot think of how any doctor could be better!!

Well, I am about to start getting ready to shut down now. I do hope that after I get this tooth out, I will start feeling better. I cannot afford to be sick!!

Have a great Friday!!

4 Comments:

  • At Friday, July 13, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    GREAT NEWS! I KNEW IT HAD TO BE GOOD JUST TALKING TO HIM SATURDAY ON THE PHONE-HE SEEMED TO BE MORE LIKE HIMSELF!
    LOVE TO ALL!
    SUSAN

     
  • At Friday, July 13, 2007, Anonymous Katie's Ma said…

    Yes! That's great news about David. But how about you? Hope you'll feel better soon.

     
  • At Friday, July 13, 2007, Blogger Crescent said…

    That is wonderful news!!! Now you need to take care of yourself a little too. Sleep and rest and stay cool.

     
  • At Friday, July 13, 2007, Blogger Brandi. said…

    Glad to hear such good news! Here's to more of that!

    I hope you feel better soon.

    Also, glad to see Patrick's modeling work is really paying off. He'll be glad to know he got to sit on the top of outstanding news.

    Brandi

     

Post a Comment

<< Home