Tricia Dishes

Sunday, July 29, 2007

I did it!!

I did what I planned to do - I finished the Harry Potter book!! What a great writer J.K. Rowling is!!!! I read for four hours straight this afternoon and I STILL cannot see this evening!!! But it was so worth it. She tied up everything nicely, there is closure, and yes, there was death, yes, there was unimaginable evil, and I could NOT put the book down until I had finished it!! Tomorrow, when my vision returns to normal, I plan to reread a couple of chapters, because in my desire to find out what happened, and my eyes getting blurrier and blurrier, I was reading voraciously, and may have missed a couple of things. Children's book? Hmmm, there's some stuff in there that bothered me, so for those who think it is sweetness and light, WRONG!! It is just so well written, everything so well thought out. And the movie will be made in 2010!!! I hope we are all here to go see it! Maybe, just maybe, there will be a theater by then back in Vicksburg!!! But this is Vicksburg. I won't hold my breath!!!
Well, that is all for now. I am having trouble reading this as I type, so I am going to go to bed.
Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home