Tricia Dishes

Friday, July 20, 2007

Friday afternoon


Well, here it is, already another Friday afternoon. David and Christopher are working on a chaise lounge that we brought downstairs the other day to replace a torn up, big loveseat. The cats have the loveseat now, in their "apartment". They are getting another chair this weekend, too, almost like Vern or Hildie (the decorators from the show "Trading Spaces") was down there decorating!! All I need to do is get a cover for the lounge in the living room (is it kind of 60's greenish velveteen!) , to at least be in the same color family as the rest of the junk, excuse me, furnishings in that room. It is so nice to have extra room in there, so I want to get a light colored throw to put on it. That may be a mistake, but if it is washable, then it will work. Big Lots, here I come!!!

My tooth hole is still very sore, as is the roof of my mouth from all of the shots!! I have been able to eat pretty well, though, so I know it is better now. My whole cheek is still puffy and very very "touch-ous", a word that I made up many decades ago but really fits the situation!!! I hope that we go to the coffee shop this afternoon, since the Nosser women will probably be there. I could use a good cup of coffee in a little while.

So, the new Harry Potter book comes out tonight at one minute past midnight. I am anxious to get mine (not at midnight!) but dread the way my eyes have been feeling lately, after I read just a little bit!! I pretty well expect mine will be hanging down on my neck by the time I get to finish it!!! These dingblasted, no line bifocals!!!!! But I cannot wait to read it. Do you know that J. K. Rowling, the author, is the second richest woman in the world??? She is behind Oprah, whose pocket change could probably pay off all of my bills!!! Oh, to have her pocket change!!!!!

Well, that is all for now. Everyone have a fun, safe Friday night!!!

1 Comments:

  • At Friday, July 20, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HELLO- GLAD TO HEAR EVERYONE IS DOING WELL. DON COMES BACK FROM LIMA TOMORROW AFTERNOON BUT HAS TO GO BACK MONDAY BY 5:30. HE WILL BE GONE NEXT TIME FOR TWO WEEKS OR MORE.
    HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND TOO! IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE BETWEEN 70-80 WITH LOW HUMIDITY...OUTSIDE HERE I COME!
    LOVE
    SUSAN

     

Post a Comment

<< Home