Tricia Dishes

Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday the 13th!!!


Hello, all, on this menacing date!!! So far, so good, in the Reid household today, and hopefully, the good luck will hold for a long time. I feel a hundred times better today! I took a hot bath last night, put some essential oil in the water, soaked, then took Benadryl, ibuprofen, phenergan, mucinex, and finally, my antibiotic!!! It didn't kill me and I woke up after a refreshing night's sleep raring to go!! Unbelievably, with the almost one hundred pounds of cat litter that I had, I didn't have enough to do all of the litter boxes, but boy hidey, we got most of them done and what hot, stinky work THAT was!!!! I really feel a big sense of accomplishment when I do that chore!!! I have gone through books to take to the library, Christopher and I went through the plethora of magazine baskets that we have (Lord, how they do pile up!), all in all, a VERY productive day!!!! We are about to run errands in a few minutes, some for us, some for both mothers, then off to the coffee shop we will go!! The Nosser women have already called today, first off to find out the results of the scan, second to let us know they will be at the coffee shop this afternoon. Mrs. Nosser told David a couple of weeks ago that she was close to God and she KNEW without a shadow of a doubt, that we would get a good scan!! I told her today that she was right, and she assures me that they will just keep getting better and better. Y'all, this is one great Southern lady. Anyone would be CRAZY to doubt what she says!!!!!! So, this afternoon with her and "the girls" will be an absolute joy!!

The Nielson week is over for us. We got a postcard in the mail today reminding us to PLEASE send in the diary today! Huh? The mail is gone!!! I will put it in the mail tomorrow. I don't think that my diary will sink a good show! The fact is, this last week I think we have watched television less than we have for years!!! With Christopher here, we have watched some DVD's, listened to more music, and with us having been under the weather, just left the dang thing OFF!!!!!! But tonight, programming alert - Monk and Psych start their new season. I highly recommend them, especially Psych. Those boys are just hilarious and very enjoyable to watch.

Well, that's it for now. Everyone have a safe 13th, so you'll be around for the 14th!!!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At Friday, July 13, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Keep writing. I read your blog all the time. I am so glad about David's test. We will all be waiting with you again for the next one. Hope to see you tomorrow at Cheryl's

     
  • At Friday, July 13, 2007, Anonymous Christy Lamb said…

    What do you mean, menacing date! It's my birthday, therefore nothing bad will happen. I can't say anything about the other Friday the 13th's but every 7 years there's a good one.

    Pthllt,
    Christy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home