Tricia Dishes

Thursday, June 28, 2007

And now Erica's here!


Erica's plane came in at 10 a.m. yesterday and Christopher, David and I went to pick her up. And then what a wacky day ensued!! David kept on taking his medicine to keep going and we had such fun all day long!! I wanted to go to the mall, since David would have Christopher to talk to, so Erica and I went to a few stores, where some very cost efficient purchases were made! That was great fun - I haven't exactly been spending a lot of money on fun stuff, lately!! Bath and Body Works was still having their big sale, so now I have more good "smellums" to use! She got a beautiful dress, we wandered around in the housewares at Belk. Just something that I have not been able to do in a great while. It really does make you feel better, well, at least it does me!!!! Then we went to an antique store, one that we really like and haven't gone to for over a year and it was a blast. I actually got a couple of Christmas presents in there!! I mean, y'all do realize that Christmas is less than 6 months from now, don't you??? Then we had two fun meals - when they were growing up, we would go out to eat and would just sit there in hysterical laughter. Well, that happened yesterday, which really really made me happy. It was a great day, all around. David was extremely tired and queasy last night, but it was so worth it. And now he is having chemo at the moment. We have to grab the fun times when we can!! Hopefully, he will be feeling well enough to go to the Willie Dixon tribute downtown. It ought to be really great. Ian from Jackson is coming over for that, plus he will be working in Vicksburg for a couple of days, and will be staying with us. That will be fun!! And then Jeremy will be here July 3! We are going to have to install a revolving door for the summer months, which is fine by me!!!! Just don't expect me to cook for you!!!!!!!!!

That's all for now. Have a great afternoon!!

2 Comments:

  • At Thursday, June 28, 2007, Blogger Marian said…

    So glad that Erica and Christopher are with both of you for awhile. Have a wonderful visit! Hugs!

     
  • At Saturday, June 30, 2007, Blogger IPW said…

    Thanks again for letting me sleep at your home! That is just a horrible boring drive. Next time I will cook for you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home