Tricia Dishes

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Top O'the mornin' to ya!


Okay, I am really not in that good a mood, but I thought I would try to sound like I was!!! I have had a headache for over a week (sympathy pains for David?), he is still hurting and itching from the shingles, and we have to go to the eye doctor this afternoon!!! SO, chirpy it is, this morning!!!! Maybe if I fake it, I will get chirpy for real!!!

HEROES finale was last night. Now, I don't know if any of you watched it, but it was pretty good. Nothing outstanding, but enough to whet our appetite for the fall season. I don't want time to pass too quickly but hey, it is almost the end of May and I still think it should be March!!! So, the fall will be here before we know it!

Erica and Fuzzy will be here in a little over a week, which will be great. We plan to do some cooking out while they are here. And then Christopher is planning on coming around mid-June, and then Erica is coming back the end of June for a couple of days!! It is going to be great to have them here so much - it does David good to see them, and it does me good to have someone to lean on!

Well, that is all I have to say today. Oh, here is a product endorsement, unpaid, of course - Swiffer WetJet!! It is fabulous!! With the crippled kitten especially, it sure beats getting on my hands and knees cleaning the floor. It is so simple to use, and I think the floor looks tons better now than it ever did! Walmart has the best price. I just used it again a few minutes ago and just felt like singing its praises!!!! Try it today!!!!!

That's it! Have a great day!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home