Tricia Dishes

Thursday, May 24, 2007

This will be confusing to some...


Okay, I had to totally delete my last post because I used that picture of Erica from the photography class and I didn't know how to just get rid of the picture. So, wipe it from your memories, if you saw it. We don't have permission to use it yet, so mybad.

For those who didn't see it or read my earlier post, we go to the oncologist today, but I do not know whether or not David will get a treatment. I hope not, because of the traffic in that area of Jackson. We wouldn't be through until rush hour and I just hate to drive in it. And if David is feeling ooky from chemo, well, that wouldn't be good either, for both of us.

I hope everyone has a good day. I will post later to let you know the outcome of the appointment.

Have a great day!

1 Comments:

  • At Thursday, May 24, 2007, Blogger Erica said…

    Oh goodness! You didn't have to delete the whole post! Did you at least get to save it as a draft? I will let you know once we have copies of the pics and permission and what not. Sorry to cause troubles!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home