Tricia Dishes

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Sunday, May 6


Good Sunday afternoon. It is a lovely day, and it is hot. Summer is just around the corner, apparently. I hope everyone is enjoying the day.

Today is the birthday of two of my nephews - Joey, who is a Marine in Iraq, is 24 today. Scott, who is a high school student, is 16. Also, yesterday was Scott's parents' (my sister, Linda and her husband, Don) 23rd wedding anniversary. Big weekend!! And it was Cinco de Mayo!!

On the David front, he has had a bad headache on one side of his head since yesterday afternoon, which has really knocked him for a loop. I even called the doctor's office today and a nurse called back immediately. She said that we could go to the emergency room, but that he could take 4 ibuprofen's and see if that helped. So, he did that, we ate, and he still feels pretty bad. If it is still there in the morning, we are calling the doctor, for sure. I spent all morning outside cleaning and rearranging the deck. I just couldn't sit in this dark, quiet house. I really would love to have a get together! But it ain't gonna happen any time soon!! Erica and Fuzzy will be here at the end of the month so I will keep it ready for when they get here. I hope that we can cook out while they are here. It really looks great and everything is spiffy. Now I want to get some really tough flowers to put in some flower boxes, something bright and something that I won't kill in the first week!!!! Preferably some reds and yellows. Ideas?

That's it for now. I'm not feeling wonderful myself, due to all of this uncertainly with David, so I will have to put my stretchy cat on here. He makes me feel better!!!!

Later!!! OH, the finale of the Amazing Race is this evening. It oughtta be great!!!! Go Beauty Queens!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At Monday, May 07, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    THE BEST FLOWERS I HAVE EVER "GROWN" WERE SILK ONES FROM WALMART!!!JUST STICK THEM IN THE DIRT AND ADMIRE THEIR BEAUTY!!!
    I DID NOT INHERIT MAMA'S GREEN THUMB.
    LOVE
    SUSAN

     

Post a Comment

<< Home