Tricia Dishes

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

I know I am not the first to think this.....


You know how when you go to bed and turn the light off, your mind just starts jumping around to different thoughts? Well, the other night, my mind thought, hmmm, I feel like I am getting into an envelope. People all over are getting into their envelopes. And it hit me - we are all like cell phones, put into our little charger beds every night so we can talk tomorrow!! And then I imagined everyone in their little chargers, with a little screen saying "charging battery"!! I told this to David and he said, yeah, uh huh. But now I think about that when I get in the bed! All over town, all over the country, in their homes or in motels, just revving up for the next day!!!

Isn't that a neat thought?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home