Tricia Dishes

Sunday, May 27, 2007


I am tired. David is miserable. I am miserable because I honestly do not know what to do for him. Woofer barked during the night at a cat fight (unknown cats), so I am worried about him disturbing the neighbors. The blower on our air conditioner sounds like a tank rattling, but thank God, it still is cooling. My head won't quit hurting. I would just like to run away for a while!! But the farthest I can run away is the deck, so that's where I will be most of the day.

So, it's stretchy cat time!!! I can always count on him to make me smile!
Okay, I had to update this post and tell everyone what I just saw - a little boy, around 8 or 9, was just riding down the street on his bike, TALKING ON A CELL PHONE!!!!!! Frightening!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home