Tricia Dishes

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Doctor visits today!!


Well, well, well. Those cute little shingles eventually did get in David's eye, but the doctor is not extremely worried since he has been using the eye drops for a week. He wants to see him next week, as well. The internist is pleased with his progress, too, and we don't have to go back for a month. I must say that our doctor has been extremely cheery lately. Things must really be going good for him.
I got a temporary filling in my tooth and it is still extremely sore, but I can chew now without excruciating pain. That is a plus. I hope that it will be even better tomorrow. Erica is having tooth issues, too. She has a wisdom tooth that probably can't be fixed with a "temporary pull"!
On an animal note, I have not brought the dogs in for the last two nights!! I just cannot do it, feeling this way. I mean, I get myself wide awake getting them in at night and then have so much trouble going to sleep because I am so keyed up! Then I have to get up early to get them back out in the morning, before "accidents" happen, and the same thing happens, I get all exhausted and tired and sweaty and since I had trouble sleeping the night before, I am pretty well wrecked by all of this. All because a neighbor didn't like to hear my dog bark!! I have been bringing them in for two years. Several more dogs have moved into the neighborhood since that time. They bark. Call the police on them!!! I am still a little bitter, I admit it. But with everything going the way it has been going lately, I just said, "THAT'S IT!!!" And I slept better the last two nights, and the dogs seem to be quite happy when I go out there in the morning. SO, I think that is a practice that will continue.
Well, I am tired now and should go to bed. Have a great Wednesday!!
Also, that is not just a random cat picture I found on the internet. That is actually PARKER, my grandcat, who lives in Chicago with her mommy and daddy, Erica and Fuzzy!!!!! Isn't she precious? Of course, her mommy is standing next to me, beaming with pride!!!!
Night!!!

1 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, May 16, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HELLO-PARKER IS SO ADORABLE AND HE LOOKS A SIGHT BETTER THAN WHEN JAMIE FOUND HIM ALL WET AND MEOWING AT THE PARK!
    AS FOR THE DOGS-THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BARK SO LET THE NEIGHBORS EAT CAKE...YOU NEED YOUR REST.
    TELL DAVID HELLO AND THAT I LOVE HIM ( AND ALL OF YOU ALSO)
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TOMORROW-DADDY'S B-DAY IS TODAY TOO.
    JOEY E.MAILED AND IS DOING FINE.
    JAMIE IS ALMOST DONE WITH HIS JUNIOR YEAR-12 MORE DAYS!
    LOVE TO ALL
    SUSAN

     

Post a Comment

<< Home