Tricia Dishes

Monday, May 14, 2007

David update




Okay, here are some pictures of David's shingles. I hope that it doesn't gross anyone out! We go back to the eye doctor and the internist tomorrow. He is better, he actually put on regular clothes yesterday!! But I have a huge hole in my tooth and am about to go to the dentist, so he has taken his meds and is about to go back to bed, probably for hours. He just doesn't have any ooomph! Christopher, my wonderful son, left this morning, heading back to South Carolina. Erica, my wonderful daughter, is here until early Saturday morning. It is such a help to have them here!
My Mother's Day was very very nice. We went to eat (not David, of course) and then Linda and her boys came by for a while. Scott's faux pas made us laugh for a long time!!! "Hey, cow". You had to be there!!!
Well, I am off to the dentist. Later!

3 Comments:

  • At Monday, May 14, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My heart goes out to you both.
    susan

     
  • At Monday, May 14, 2007, Anonymous Cheryl said…

    Hey! I am so glad that you had a good Mother's Day with your children and David. I have been so worried and upset about all this that I feel like I am part of the family. I know what a help Chris was, but Erica will be equally as helpful, I am sure. Don't worry about being alone when Erica leaves, we, your friends and neighbors, will be here whenever you need us. Take care and call me when you need to vent or just to talk. I love y'all. Cheryl

     
  • At Tuesday, May 15, 2007, Anonymous Katie's Mom said…

    Oh my, David's shingles look so painful. Glad to hear he's feeling some better though. Know that you both are daily in our thoughts and prayers. Good luck with filling that hole in your tooth...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home