Tricia Dishes

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Update on Wednesday

Okay, our appointment in Clinton was between 2 and 2:30. It is almost 2:30. We are still in Vicksburg. Here comes David. I guess we are going to still go.
Also, I ran into Marian and she said that the black and white tom cat got picked up by animal control this morning. She had called them for the possum that is keeping her awake and bonus, we got the bad cat! Now, I personally do not like animal control - they put the animals to sleep after three days. But this cat? Well, I haven't really felt too charitable toward him lately. He has just ripped up Scruffy and is chasing my little good cats. So, hopefully peace will reign in this part of the street. And hopefully, too, the possum will be caught soon and animal control won't be coming around. They make me so nervous, after that guy threatened to take one of my cats, so I never like to see the truck, but in this case, it was a good thing. The guy isn't very nice, though, from my dealings with him. He needs to retire. But then maybe he just hates me.
All righty then. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home