Tricia Dishes

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Tomorrow

Well, tomorrow David has the eight hour treatment of Camptosar and Erbitux. We are really nervous about this - it is the same one that "sudden death" is one of the possible side effects. Now, he had nothing but that horrible rash from it before, so we are hoping that he will breeze through it again, but he is considerably weaker and not able to rebound like he has been doing. There have been lots of tears lately, in fact, because the Camptosar was one of the chemos that made him so terrible sick. So, we are concerned. Please send up your prayers. He has not been able to work in the last couple of weeks and today officially went on medical leave, so he feels like he has "let me down". I just want him well and we will do whatever it takes. But I will not lie - my mind is going deeper and deeper into a very dark place. I am sad, angry, and terrified.
Christopher and Katie were here over the weekend and left this morning and have returned to their home safely tonight. It was good to have them here. And Erica is talking about trying to come back home in May. She was here for David's birthday in March. Seeing them always makes David and I feel so much better.
Folks, I don't even have it in me to put a cute cat picture on here.
Thank you for your prayers.

1 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, April 11, 2007, Blogger Mom. said…

    Hi,
    I am Brandi's Mom and met Erica at Brandi's Wedding.
    Brandi is so blessed to have such a wonderful friend
    as Erica.

    I have been reading your blog and just wanted to let you know that David and you are in our prayers and
    thoughts.

    If there is ANYTHING I can do for you, PLEASE do not
    hesitate to contact me at Kleinerte@bellsouth.net.

    Eileen

    ps. My blog is MOM'S THE WORD

     

Post a Comment

<< Home