Tricia Dishes

Monday, April 30, 2007

Monday morning, April 30


Good morning, all. I hope that all of your weekends were satisfactory, that you got to have some fun during all of the beautiful spring weather. It was lovely here in ol' V'burg.
But I have a question, this gorgeous Monday morning - I think I have handled things pretty well, considering what all is going on. I am not mad at God or anything, and have accepted that some things may be out of my control. But what I do not understand, not even for a little bit, is why do I have Lionel Ritchie's song "Hello, Is it Me You're Looking For" constantly running through my mind. And OF COURSE, I see the blind girl in her pottery class, with the bust of L.R. Now, to me, that is almost cruel and inhuman punishment, to start out the week with that playing over and over and over. I let the dogs out - "hello?" - I let the cats out - "is it me you're looking for?". As I clean up dog crap - again, "hello?". Putting food out - blind girl acting all shy over the sculpture. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME???????
For all of you who love the song, I meant no offense.
I have got tons of errands to do today. Now, though, I need a bath because of aforementioned clean up. I guess Lionel and I will do that later.
Have a good day!

3 Comments:

  • At Monday, April 30, 2007, Anonymous Cheryl said…

    Hello, it's me! LOL - I couldn't resist! I loved the Tequila and Salt message you sent me (and others). I sent it back, of course, and made some copies to give some of my co-workers. I hope David is feeling better today. Maybe he will feel like walking with you again this evening. No more birds this morning, I guess. Love you, Cheryl

     
  • At Monday, April 30, 2007, Blogger Erica said…

    Oh my God, this is the funniest post I've ever seen!!

     
  • At Tuesday, May 01, 2007, Anonymous Cheryl said…

    Hey! ///So You Think You Can Dance starts again this month on the 24th.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home