Tricia Dishes

Friday, April 27, 2007

Friday, April 27


Good morning. It is a beautiful day in the neighborhood, all cats are accounted for, dogs out and fed, dishes still piled up in the sink, clothes still not washed, but HEY, one thing at a time, right?

The doctor prescribed some medicine Wednesday afternoon for David that seems to be helping, but he still has no energy. I think he should try to walk up the street a little bit, even in his robe, to at least get out in the fresh air, and maybe he will feel a little better. He is eating a lot better, since the medicine, so he has not lost any more weight, which is very very positive. He is already sick of Ensure, and he's only been drinking it for five days, but I believe it is doing him some good, also. My goal is to get him to feeling good enough to go see the new Spider Man movie next weekend!!!!! I mean, all he has to do is sit in a dark theater (after a 25 minute car ride). Let's keep our fingers crossed that we can do that!!!

So, it's Friday and the Nosser girls will be at the coffee shop today. I may not go if David doesn't go, though. I do need to get my hair cut - I am tempted to just get the cat clippers and shave my head!!!! It'll grow back!!! Although, I wouldn't want to get confused with Britney Spears - the papparazzi would be so bored!

Have a great Friday!!

1 Comments:

  • At Friday, April 27, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    GLAD TO READ THAT DAVID IS EATING BETTER. I JUST TALKED TO JOEY, HE ASKED ME TO TELL YOU HELLO AND THAT HE IS THINKING ABOUT YA'LL. HE
    PLANS TO BRING CARRIE AND MADI DOWN ON HIS LEAVE WHEN HE GETS BACK IN THE STATES IN AUGUST.
    LOVE TO YOU BOTH AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A PLEASANT WEEKEND.
    LOVE
    SUSAN

     

Post a Comment

<< Home