Tricia Dishes

Friday, April 20, 2007

Friday, April 20

Today is a beautiful day, but I think I could have slept most of the day away, had I not had to get up and take care of things. I am extremely tired, due to the emotional upheaval of this week. David had another treatment yesterday, extremely long, and it just wore both of us out, plus with his cousin, our insurance agent, coming over Wednesday afternoon to discuss some very heavy subjects, I just am exhausted and really need to rest. But, I can't, so I will just trudge on ! I am still in my robe, though, and David's mom and sister will be over here in about an hour to take us to lunch, so I have to get moving! And our friends, the Murrays, are in town so we will be getting with them this afternoon. We are going to just hang out at the coffee shop, and hopefully, all of this won't wear David out too much. I know it may be way too much, and everyone else knows he may not be up to any of this, too. We will just do what we can. I hate to sound like a broken record, but one of the reasons I started this blog was to use it as a cathartic outlet!!
So, everyone have a great Friday! And thanks to everyone who has sent us well wishes and is lighting candles and praying for us. I know that is what is carrying us through all of this!!!
Later!

2 Comments:

  • At Friday, April 20, 2007, Anonymous Cheryl said…

    howdy! I love this picture! I am glad that David may be feeling better and went out today. James said he saw him walking outside today. James has been paid and will cut your grass the next time it needs cutting. So, now y'all don't have to worry about that! Keep your chin up and take time to relax. Don't worry about keeping your jammies on all day. I do almost every Saturday! LOL Love you both, Cheryl

     
  • At Saturday, April 21, 2007, Blogger Pam said…

    Hey!
    You surely don't sound like a broken record!! I am just so glad you feel free enough to vent! The blog was a great idea..It's just another way for you to let us all know what you and David are feeling and for us to all let you both know how much you are loved..
    Of course, I am a little predjudiced, but isn't Barry just the sweetest insurance man ever?? haha I would say I am slightly "slanted"!!
    Staying in your robe till noon sounds delicious to me!! I say go for it! Y'all get some rest and we'll all send vibes your way for a better week to come! Pam

     

Post a Comment

<< Home