Tricia Dishes

Monday, April 16, 2007

Another April massacre

Well, another example of how you never know when your time is up occurred today at Virginia Tech. Over 20 students killed by an, apparently, spurned young man looking for revenge. Tragic. I just do not understand, nor does any sane person understand. Here we are, doing everything we can to prolong life, yet someone who is pissed off at his girlfriend takes all of these young lives. And what is the deal with all of these things happening in April? Spring fever?
Okay, I just had to comment on this breaking news story. To quote Hill Street Blues, let's all be careful out there.

1 Comments:

  • At Monday, April 16, 2007, Anonymous Cheryl said…

    I am, too, horrified about the Va Tech massacre! You just never know when some crazed person will pull out a gun and start shooting. Maybe now you can understand why I don't like crowed placed. And, isn't the anniversary of Columbine on Thursday, April 19? What a coincidence! I hope David is feeling better today. I have been lighting candles and praying each morning and night for y'all. I love you both and really miss seeing you. Let's do lunch soon! Love, Cheryl

     

Post a Comment

<< Home