Tricia Dishes

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Thursday, March 8


Okay, the name of the group that we heard last night was ilyAIMY, with only two of its members, Rob and Heather. They have a website if you are interested in reading anything about them. Apparently, Heather is the newest member, and she and Rob have been doing the duo thing for a while now. I'm not sure when the other two members play with them. It would certainly be interesting to hear the entire band, because they were great with just two of them!


So, I hope everyone is doing well today. I am leaving in a few minutes to go to Norma's where Kyle and his family will be arriving soon. I have yet to meet the newest member of the family, Dash. And I am sure Lace and Rowdy have grown a lot since I have seen them. But before that, though, I have to go pay that outrageous gas and water bill ($320!!!) and because of that, I am FREEZING right now. We have the heat off, and even though it is almost 70 outside, it sure isn't 70 inside!!! But I refuse to turn the heat on today, I absolutely REFUSE!!! That's what long sleeves are for!!!

Have a great day!!! I am so glad that tomorrow is Friday!!

2 Comments:

  • At Thursday, March 08, 2007, Blogger Marian said…

    Love the cat in the book - so cute!
    If only he had a HAT! Marian :-)

     
  • At Friday, March 09, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HEY- MAMA SAID DASH LOOKS LIKE JAMIE WHEN HE WAS A BABY. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO PICTURES OF THE LITTLE "RIPROCK"!!
    S

     

Post a Comment

<< Home