Tricia Dishes

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Saturday


All right, I don't need to be beaten over the head with it. By "it", I mean trying to forgive others as I would want to be forgiven. I had been really struggling with these feelings I have been having, but I couldn't seem to get over these negative thoughts. Yesterday, the coffee shop was brought into it (see earlier post). Today, the "person" was right in front of my house when I went to put something in the mail. So, I bit the bullet and started talking to this person about the coffee shop, how Daniel and David and I had been friends since we were in our late twenties (!), and how much we enjoyed going down there. We had a very nice conversation, lasting about 10 minutes. Now, this is not the first time, nor even the second, third, or fourth time that I have tried to turn the other cheek, but I hope that this time, it won't get slapped!!! I really do not need adversity in my life. I do not need anyone stealing the "joy" from my life. So, I hope that a corner has been turned and it will become a beautiful day in the neighborhood again!!! Life is too short.

I just needed to make this public. Have a great day!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home