Tricia Dishes

Saturday, March 17, 2007

It's St. Patrick's Day.


Well, this needs to be sung to K.C. and the Sunshine Band's "Shake your Booty"-

"We're sick, sick, sick,

sick, sick, sick,

oh, we're so sick, yes, we're so sick".


I do not know what kind of bug has gotten ahold of me, but it has been treacherous. My legs have bruises on them where I was holding them because of the sharp pains that went down them all night long. At least my fever is gone. And David has had something, on top of his chemo this past Wednesday, so he feels pretty crappy, too. But we have a plumbing problem that needs to be dealt with so he is making a valiant effort to go to Walmart in a few minutes. I just cannot go with him.

So, I hope everyone else has had a good day. Apparently it is a beautiful day in the neighborhood, but I am certainly not going to sit out and enjoy it!

Later.
Update - No one went to the store. We just "made do" with what we had. I need a coke so badly though, it is the only thing helping my nausea!!! Maybe tomorrow we will get to the store. This has really been a sucky day!!!!!! I hope yours was better!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home