Tricia Dishes

Monday, March 19, 2007

It's the plague.


Well, I am still sick as a damn dog. And I am sick and tired of it! It has really knocked me down.

Thanks to Marian for the coke and the offer of help. I really appreciate it. Maybe tomorrow I will be better, your porch will be finished, and the water won't be brown anymore!! I'm not holding my breath on any of that, though!! What am I talking about? I can't even breathe!! How could I hold my breath!!!????

David is feeling a bit better. I hope that he is even better tomorrow. Erica comes in Wednesday night at about nine so we have to be better to go get her at the airport! It will be so nice to have her here for a few days. I will Lysol everything Wednesday afternoon.

That's all for now. I am about to dope myself up and try to get some sleep.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home