Tricia Dishes

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I'm back from Jackson


Okay, Gwen and I went to Jackson today. I got my freebie at Victoria's Secret (and why, pray tell, can't they let you get one of the wild colored step-ins as your free one instead of the boring, solid colored ones? I mean, does it cost THAT much more to make'em polka dotted???). Then we went to Coldwater Creek. Two beautiful tee shirts later, we left. I mean, everytime I wear my other C.C. shirts, I get complimented, so why not buy a couple of new ones. I have got to wear clothes, right?? Gwen got one, also.

Then off to the Gail Pittman Global Studio in Madison. I have NEVER IN MY LIFE seen so many pretty dishes in one place!! Carolyn, you would have just fallen out at the door, believe me!!! I carried around two very odd shaped, and very reasonably priced salad plates but finally put them back because I do not really have room for them. Because of their odd shape, they wouldn't have stacked easily with anything I have, and I have a ton of dishes and really didn't need any more. Gwen bought a couple of gifts and something for her new house in Tennessee, and there were several people in there buying gifts and getting them all gift wrapped and gussied up!! If you need to get a wedding present, that is the place to go. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful stuff. I will go back WITH MONEY one day, I have promised myself, if only to buy something for someone else.

All in all, it was a lot of fun today. We had very serious conversations and some fun conversations, something that I really needed, plus it was fun to get with someone and do something FUN. I mean, we didn't go to a doctor's office or hospital at all!!!!!!! She leaves for TN tomorrow for a few weeks, so it was very nice of her to be able to do this today. Plus she has a new tee shirt, new step-ins, and some beautiful G. P. pottery now!!

That's it for now. The storms are supposed to start this evening. David has chemo tomorrow, so I don't know what is in store for the rest of the week. All I know is that Goober, rain or shine, will be outside - it was so nice to come home to a dry basement!!!!!!!!!!!!

Later, dudes and dudesses!! Oh, and I am really having left over spaghetti for supper, but I will be keeping MY cats out of it!!!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, March 13, 2007, Blogger KateO said…

    Hi Tricia,
    I just tagged you to share six weird things about your self. I hope you haven't already done this.

    I posted mine on my blog www.kateoleary.com/blog

    I want to know why all those cats are in that tree.

     
  • At Wednesday, March 14, 2007, Blogger wagsandpurrs said…

    I KNOW!! I would certainly love to know the story behind that, too!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home