Tricia Dishes

Friday, March 02, 2007

Friday, March 2


I really don't have a lot to say. It is a lovely day. David is feeling better. We are meeting his mother for lunch in a few minutes and then I need to go to the store for my mother and for us. You know, really exciting things like that pretty much speak for themselves.

OH, we watched a very good movie last night, THE MAJESTIC, starring Jim Carrey, and I don't know why it got such bad reviews. Of course, I think the critics are jaded and have lost touch with what the average person would enjoy, because this was a very enjoyable movie. I highly recommend it. If you watch it and hate it, though, please tell me why you feel that way. Like I said, both David and I enjoyed it very much. And yes, you will need Kleenexes!!

Well, that is it for now. I hope everyone has a great Friday!!!

1 Comments:

  • At Friday, March 02, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HELLO FROM OHIO/INDIANA-
    IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED CRASH OR THE GUARDIAN...THESE ARE BOTH REALLY GOOD MOVIES. I HAVE TO ADMIT THAT ASHTON KUTCHER WAS GOOD IN THE GUARDIAN. SHOWS HE CAN BE SOMETHING OTHER THAT STUPID (A.I.-DUDE, WHERE'S MY CAR...)
    LOVE TO YOU BOTH. HOPE LUNCH WAS GOOD WITH MAMA!
    SUSAN

    PS...OPEN RANGE WITH kEVIN KOSTNER AND ROBERT DUVALLE IS GREAT!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home