Tricia Dishes

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Wednesday, Feb.21


It's been an interesting day today. I got up almost as tired as I was when I went to bed, but it was warm and I took care of the animals then went to eat lunch with Norma. David joined us and we had a nice time sitting there talking about stuff. But then that overwhelming fatigue hit me again and even though the sun was shining and it was 80 degrees, I came in and went to bed!! And it's not even 8 in the evening and I am about to go to bed AGAIN!! Maybe tomorrow, which is supposed to be a beautiful day, I will feel like getting out. But in the meantime, I could fit right in with these little stretched out kitties! Have you ever seen anything so precious??? These are some tired kitties!!!!!
So, everyone, have a great evening and I hope that your Thursday will be magnificent!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home