Tricia Dishes

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The last day of February, 2007


Good morning, all. Today is the last day of what has seemed like, the longest month of the year. It is so hard to believe that February hasn't been SIX MONTHS LONG!! I am ready for March!

David has chemo in a little while, so that will be fun. And I haven't even been downstairs to let the dogs/cats out. I know that the river will be waiting for me, thanks to Goober. I am so frustrated with her. I love her, but she gets so excited and just pees and pees and pees, and frankly, I am so tired of dealing with it!! If she was a calmer dog, one that didn't try to herd every other animal around, I could put her back outside with the other dogs, which would be absolutely wonderful, and the problem would be taken care of. BUT NO, she has ticked off Sadie so much that I do believe that she would rip Goober from limb to limb, and as annoying as she may be, I certainly do love her and don't want anything bad to happen to her. What to do, what to do.......

Erica came in 2nd on the Impress These Apes challenge. Her last bit is a family bit that she and David go into hysterics over, so that was quite a "tribute", so to speak, to her dad. Congratulations, Erica, on a great 8 week run! And please, get to feeling better!!!!

Well, that is all for now. I am putting a picture of Goober on here for those who don't know what she looks like. She's cute. She's loud. She's annoying. She needs a job herding sheep or something, though.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home