Tricia Dishes

Friday, February 16, 2007

Friday, February 16


Another cold day, but it's Friday, so that is good. I hope that David and I can head to the coffee shop this afternoon for our therapy session!! A good cup o'decaf and a biscotti goes a long way towards perking me up!
Norma's eye is doing well. Fuzzy's eyes are doing well. David has had a couple of weird side effects from the new treatment, but nothing bad. In fact, his feet have been numb for months from one of the treatments and for the first time, he is feeling tingling in them, like they are "waking up". It would be great if this treatment reversed that neuropathy! BONUS side effect!!!
I need to go to the bank so that's all for now. Have a great Friday!
Oh, and wouldn't it be great to see a "painted cat" like this one? I can't imagine getting any of my cats to sit still long enough to do it!! Maybe catnip is involved!
Later!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home