Tricia Dishes

Friday, January 05, 2007

The fifth day of 2007


This is where I would have LIKED to have spent this afternoon. Instead, we spent it waiting for a doctor for about four hours at St. Dominic Hospital. David is fine, but we had something that needed to be checked out. He is now on antibiotics and we go back next Friday. At least I have warning, because I had none today. He would have made just as much sense to me if he had said that one of the dogs had grown another head and two extra tails!!! I had been kept in the dark about this new development, probably another side effect from the new chemo. My hope is that the cancer is feeling the wrath from Erbitux and will be vacating the premises soon.
Okay. It is late and I am so exhausted.
Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home