Tricia Dishes

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Well, it's finally here!


helisanta
Originally uploaded by wagsandpurrs.

Unbelievably, we leave on our big Christmas trip tomorrow and no, I am no way ready for it!! And apparently I have lost my cell phone!! SO, tomorrow, besides getting the animals taken care of, finishing washing the clothes, getting the garbage out, doing all those things you have to do before you leave the house for a couple of days, I have to track down that dingblasted phone!! The last place I used it was at the cancer clinic, and we were AGAIN the last ones to leave today, so I am hoping that it is still sitting on the floor beside the chair I was in. Y'all keep your fingers crossed!!! I just put more minutes on it, too!!!!!
But I am really looking forward to getting on the road. The weather hasn't been cold here by any means, but it has been cloudy and misty so all of the twinkling lights look really beautiful, which makes it really really Christmasy. I am looking forward to seeing that in Cape May!!!
So, everyone, have an absolutely wonderful weekend/Christmas Day!! I love you all!!!!
Tricia

2 Comments:

  • At Thursday, December 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HOPE YA'LL HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A SAFE TRIP TO CAPE MAY!!!
    LOVE
    SUSAN, DON, JOEY, CARRIE, MADDIE AND JAMIE

     
  • At Thursday, December 21, 2006, Anonymous Cheryl said…

    Hey! I will miss your blog each day! Please try to use someone's computer and give us an update on your trip at least once while you are gone. Love you and Merry Christmas! Kiss Katie and Chris for me! Cheryl

     

Post a Comment

<< Home