Tricia Dishes

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Three Things


Fuzzy tagged me about the three things list. So, here goes:
3 things that scare me - the unknown, losing touch with my children, being alone
3 people who make me laugh - Erica, Christopher, and David
3 things I love - my family, my friends, my cats
3 things I hate - cancer, rudeness, no tolerance for others
3 things I don't understand - how hanging a cross above my door can piss somebody off, how people can have absolutely no shred of compassion within them, why I am not wealthy!
3 things on my desk - a kleenex box, some wooden flowers on springs (really), flaxseed oil for animals
3 things I'm doing right now - yawning, talking to Teddie, being really tired
3 things I want to do before I die - pay off all of my debts, go to Maine, help more animals
3 things I can do - help animals, drive, read (I told you I was tired!)
3 things I can't do - math, puzzles, fix machinery
3 things I think you should listen to - your inner voice, good music, something to make you laugh
3 things that you should never listen to - cruel rude people, overzealous preachers, music that you don 't like! Oh, and a fourth thing, doctors who think they are gods.
3 things I'd like to learn - play the banjo (surprised y'all, didn't I?), paint, sing
3 of my favorite foods - chicken, potato salad, and butter beans
3 beverages I drink regularly - coffee, orange juice, water with lemons
3 shows I watched as a kid - Gunsmoke, Captain Kangaroo, Donna Reed
3 people I'm tagging - Carolyn, Cheryl, and Jean

5 Comments:

  • At Saturday, December 09, 2006, Anonymous erica said…

    Banjo! I am surprised! And I would love to sing and paint with you.

     
  • At Sunday, December 10, 2006, Anonymous Cheryl said…

    Hey! I am tagged, but how do I send my things to others. Help!

     
  • At Sunday, December 10, 2006, Blogger baldman76 said…

    Banjo??? Wow.

     
  • At Sunday, December 10, 2006, Blogger wagsandpurrs said…

    Okay, here is something I learned today. Apparently I have stated my desire to learn banjo to Norma quite a while back and she said that last year she tried to find me a used banjo for Christmas! Isn't that sweet? I really would love to learn how to play one, for some time, but now everyone knows that about me!!! BTW, Norma said that used banjo(s?es?) are nowhere to be found.

     
  • At Sunday, December 10, 2006, Anonymous erica said…

    BANJO!!!!!!

    (Said while holding my arms over my head while wearing a Space Ghost costume.)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home