Tricia Dishes

Friday, December 01, 2006

IT IS COLD TODAY!!!


Well, the weather man, or in our case, the weather woman, waa absolutely correct in predicting this cold front!! We didn't even have sweaters on last night when we went to eat at Cracker Barrel, and when we walked out, LAWSEY!!! It was cold!!! And then last night when I went to get the dogs in and put out the garbage, it was gale force winds!!!! It sure feels more like Christmas than it did yesterday, when we had to turn on the air conditioner. And Erica and Fuzzy will be heading back to Chicago this weekend. The pictures I've seen of the weather there, well, all I can say is I hope they are careful and don't spin out as all of the other cars are doing in that area!!! But hey, we have ice, too - the pet bowls are frozen and the puddles from the rain yesterday are frozen, too!! Happy December 1!!! Of course, it may be 80 degrees next week.
I hope everyone is getting ready for Christmas. Me? Nope. Yesterday I could have gotten some stuff done, but I just sat on the couch holding the baby kitten. I work best under pressure anyway.
Everyone have a good day.
tricia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home