Tricia Dishes

Friday, December 15, 2006

Friday, December 15


jobevaluation
Originally uploaded by wagsandpurrs.

Ten days until Christmas! I really do think that a couple of weeks has been pulled off the calendar because it just CANNOT be that close!!! But the holiday season is in full swing. We had to go to Walmart today and lawsy, it was crowded, and we got out of there before the evening crowd got there!! We only needed some groceries and lightbulbs - there were tons of people with carts loaded up with toys, electronics, gift stuff. Thank goodness we are through with that!! We were exhausted by the time we got home, yet we are still up at 11 p.m.!! We're just dumb. No more Walmart until 2007, if I can help it. But you know I will cave in and go. Again, I am just dumb!!
The roof is finished, paid for, and looks fabulous! The roofers did a stellar job, picked up everything, and we would highly recommend them to anyone. I am glad we won't have to do that for another 50 years, though. If it wears out in 49 years, I will show them my warranty!!!!
I continue to despise River Region Health System. Today, of course on a Friday, I got a notice that they had turned me over to a collections agency! Well, you can imagine my anger. David called them and also, of course, the person we need to talk to was off today!! It infuriates me to no end that this hospital's billing system is so incompetant! I spoke to one person recently who received the same bill three times, threatening her with collections. She didn't owe it. Insurance had paid it. So, this is not something I want to be dealing with the week we leave for our Christmas vacation!!! But I am ready and have my ammunition (payment dates and bank code authorization for said payments) so I will try not to think about it for the rest of the weekend.
That brings me to my cartoon. Just imagine the billing department employees' heads mounted on the wall! That makes me laugh!!!!
Have a great Saturday!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home