Tricia Dishes

Friday, December 29, 2006

David and Tricia in Cape May


Well, we're back and this is one of the many pictures that I will be sharing with you in the days to come. We are exhausted, but had an absolutely wonderful time and we are so ready to do it again!! Other than getting seasick on the ferry Wednesday morning, which made for a miserable day's drive for the rest of the day, the trip was perfect. We had so much fun visiting and laughing and EATING!! I have never eaten so many sweets nor have I EVER had as much coffee as I did at the Cutshall's! It just seemed essential to have a huge mug of coffee!! And it was really really good coffee, which made it easy to keep refilling that huge mug!!! I have a lot more to say about our Christmas with the Cutshalls, but it will be in a future post, hopefully with pictures.
AND, we had a wonderful 30th birthday celebration for Christopher at his favorite restaurant, Al Amir. He invited two of the Somali teens that he tutors to join us for dinner and it was quite an eye opening experience for everyone. Aden is very very fond of Christopher, but Mohammed was very shy and quiet. But he did tell me that I was old, so there's that!!! I wasn't offended in the least! I am very proud of Christopher and Katie for what they have accomplished since they have been living in Columbia. They are just very special people.
I am about to fall out, so that is all for this evening. Stay tuned,there will be a lot more to come!!

3 Comments:

  • At Friday, December 29, 2006, Anonymous Erica said…

    Y'all are the cutest people in the world. I love you!

     
  • At Saturday, December 30, 2006, Anonymous Katie's Mom said…

    We loved having you all here for Christmas! We still have tons of food left, including those oat cakes, so why don't you come back and help us finish what's left?

     
  • At Saturday, December 30, 2006, Blogger wagsandpurrs said…

    I WOULD LOVE TO DO THAT!!! I just walked the dog in the pouring rain and thought how nice it would be walking on the beach!!
    AND, I found another present I had bought for you, all unwrapped and sitting upstairs in a box!!! Oh, well, there's always next year!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home