Tricia Dishes

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Boxing Day!!!

This is a quick post to let everyone know that Cape May is BEEUTEEFULLLL!!! We had a wonderful Christmas Day. I actually stayed in my pajamas until 2 p.m.!!! And I have eaten so much, I am afraid that all of my weight loss has now been replaced by weight gaiin! I have never seen so much food! And of course, I HAVE to eat it!!!
David and I are about to go shopping downtown, to pick up a few things that we saw the other day. The rest of the Waldie family is due in around noon, and they will then have their Christmas, so we are going to stay out of their hair for a little while. And then of course, there will be more food to eat!!!!
So, we have taken pictures but we will post them when we get home.
I hope that my animals are being fed and watered. I just haven't even called home because I don't want to worry about them, and trust that between the house sitter and the two good neighbors, things will be all right.
So, everyone have a great day!!! It is so wonderful up here - I cannot believe that we actually will be heading back tomorrow!!
Later,
tricia, in New Jersey!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home