Tricia Dishes

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I am a horrible wife.


I am sick. Therefore, I couldn't go to Jackson to get the results of the scan with David. He did remind me that we were supposed to get the results on Thursday, but the doctor was out of town, so I am blaming Dr. Graham for me not being there!!! Anyway, he is going to call me and then fax the report to me. I am praying for a good report, of course, but I would certainly take "no change", too. Ah, the stress.
So, Bootsie and I are going to be in the bed for a lot of the day. I won't be as cute sticking my head out of the covers, but hopefully resting all day will get me over this gunk pretty fast.
Think good thoughts.
tricia

1 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, November 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hope you get to feeling better...sorry you are sick...cute pic of Bootsie...would you believe that is my sisters nickname at least one of them. The other one is "Boo Boo".....

    Hope you get a good report on Dave!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home