Tricia Dishes

Friday, November 24, 2006

Black Friday

Is everybody shopping???? Everybody here should go to a gym, we ate so much food!! I don't know why I was worried that we wouldn't have enough, there was too much!! And I hate to say it, but the scale has inched on back up a couple of pounds. I really really need to nip it, nip it in the bud, or I will not be able to wear my clothes for our Christmas in Cape May! And that is certainly not something I need to subject the nice folks in Cape May with, that's for sure!
It was a lot of fun watching all of the grown kids jumping on the trampoline yesterday. The weather was perfect, as it is today, and to hear the laughter and jumping was a welcome sound around here. Of course, the aftershocks of the day still linger in the kitchen this morning - dishes are piled up everywhere and you couldn't get a small butterfly in the fridge this morning, if you needed to refrigerate a butterfly, that is. I just ate two deviled eggs for breakfast with my coffee!!!! Although, I REALLY want a piece of cake instead. Really.
So, everyone have a great day. BE CAREFUL in all of your travels!
Later!
tricia

1 Comments:

  • At Saturday, November 25, 2006, Anonymous Nancy M. said…

    Hey Trich, I just found your blog!! I did not remember where I put it but it was in my save folder.(which I apparently never go to) you, chris and erica are sooo cute. I love all of you. Why did erica and chris not call me this weekend?? I am off today to visit brothers with my sister who is in town. Is erica going to appear in NY??
    Here is my email. artistnancym@yahoo.com
    love Nancy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home