Tricia Dishes

Thursday, October 26, 2006

wow, it's raining again

Yep, it sure is. I guess you could say it is raining buckets, because we have to have one in the living room where the roof is leaking! And it is supposed to get worse as the day goes on!! i can't wait.....
I just walked the dog, in the rain. It really is quite lovely today, if your roof didn't leak. I made a ton of muffins yesterday, so I guess I will be munching on those all day long. I may bake something else, or either just pile up on the loveseat with the kitten and watch shows that I have TiNo'ed. Notice that word - on some website the writer said that TiNo'ed was the word for stuff you had TiVo'ed, but never have gotten around to watching. Like taping an entire season of a show, because you HAD to have it, but you'll never get around to actually viewing the show that you could not live without. I think it is a good word, so it is now in my vocabulary.
So, Jean is due in tomorrow night. I do have housework to do, but it will still be waiting for me tomorrow afternoon, and I do work best under pressure. And it is just a little after 9 a.m. Is that too early for lunch??
Later. The loveseat beckons.
tricia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home