Tricia Dishes

Monday, October 16, 2006

Monday evening, October 16

Just a few observations from today:
We really needed rain, but NOT ALL AT ONCE!! It will not stop. My laundry room has water standing in it. On top of that, it has gotten hot again, so hot rain in October. Go away. Don't come back for a while. Great, now it is thundering.
David is wonderful. He went with me to my appointment this afternoon and then took the rest of the day off and we just sat in the coffee shop for a couple of hours. Very very nice. Then, because all of the dirty dishes were still in the sink from yesterday, he cleaned all of them up and is running the dishwasher. AND he is continuing to work on a kitchen project that will improve my quality of life. He is the best.
I hate River Region. I mean, come on, I got ANOTHER bill today for tests I had done the first week in August. That is the problem with them, they just nickel and dime you to death because they dribble out their charges whenever they feel like it.
AND my insurance company is pissing me off, too. I mean, we have a $750 out of pocket after you meet the deductible. Hellooo? I have gone over it. Pay the damn claim! Linda, I will be needing to talk to you about this today, so get ready.
I had a nice lunch with Gwen today. David joined us at the Purple Ladder. She has a birthday in a few days, but is leaving town tomorrow for two weeks to go to her future home in Tennessee. I really would like to go with her to participate in the Maize Maze. A corn field, flashlights, hot chocolate, wagon rides, sounds like fun.
Susan and Jamie got home okay after the reunion. It will be a while before we see her again. Thank God for email and telephones!
Well, we have come to the end of our blog cast day. My dogs are probably soaking wet and watching wistfully through the rain for us to come out and get them and bring them in. Big muddy dogs in the rain, yeah, I can't wait to go out and get them. But you know I will.
Later,
tricia

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home