Tricia Dishes

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Wednesday afternoon

Well, I am proud to announce that I do not have colon cancer!! I don't have to go through that for another ten years!! And seriously, the prep is so much worse that the actual test. I mean, it hurt for them to put an iv in because I had no liquid inside of me, but once they finally got it in, the rest was a piece of cake! I mean, they wheeled me in, and this cute little man comes in and introduces himself as my doctor, he asks me a few questions, and then, I'm awake and it's over and I am fine!! And I told him that he was just really a cute man!! And while I am very tired (I finally went to sleep at 7 this morning!), I feel pretty good. We went and got a baked 'tater at McAllister's, then went by the coffee shop where Angie gave me a brownie with ice cream for free!! I think it may have been a little too much for me to eat right now, but eat it I did, and it was delicious!!! We've been hanging around there a lot lately. Have I mentioned how much we love it?????
So, now we are home and there was a police car in front of Cheryl's house. When I walked up the street with Goober, there were TWO police cars in front of her house. When I walked back down, these two police officers were walking up to Cheryl's house. Well, you know me, I was afraid someone had died and they were coming to tell her. We looked out a few minutes later and there is a police TRUCK in front of her house. So, I called and asked if she needed me to come over and she said that her house was broken into today!!! Now, why on earth did someone break into her house? It is a lovely house on a street of lovely houses. What were they looking for? Since she lives right across the street from us, we are now concerned. Is this someone just breaking into random houses? I mean, come on, this is certainly something that we don't need now, or ever!!!! So, she is going to call me back and let me know what they took. It is just getting so bad everywhere. Thank goodness her dog wasn't injured or taken. That would have been way way too much.
It is lovely weather. Since I was thinking I was going to die today while I was awake all night, I am certainly glad to see that it is a perfect day and that I am here to see it!!!! So, to celebrate this lovely day, I think I will go to bed early tonight!!!!!!!
That is it for now. One more doctor to see next week. I am just determined to get completely checked out, one less thing to worry about with each test. So far, so good!!!!!!
So, have a great night!!!
tricia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home