Tricia Dishes

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Tuesday

What a lovely day!! It is so beautiful today, the wind is cool, the air is clean, just wonderful. I always pray for an early fall, well, we got one! Tonight it is going to be in the low fifties, something that normally doesn't happen until October! And we are having friends come up from the coast this weekend, so this is going to be absolutely great weather to kick around town while they are here, and go to the coffee shop, of course, too!! Cheryl is planning a luncheon on Saturday, so that will be fun, too, seeing a few friends that I haven't seen in a while. All in all, a good weekend coming up!! I am really looking forward to it! And I'll be honest with you, I am SO ready to go ahead and decorate for Halloween!! I love FALL!
Yesterday, David and I had lunch at Cracker Barrel with Carolyn for her birthday, as well as kind of visiting with her before her big trip that will last a couple of years. It is weird to think she will be gone for a while, but we can still talk and email, so that will be okay. She gave me my Christmas present!!! I will not open it until December 25, though!!! I have already bought some presents myself. It is not too early at all. I wonder what people would think if I went ahead and sent Christmas cards now!!!??? Hmmmm, I may do it!!! You KNOW I would!!!!!!!
Man, I was just looking at this keyboard, it is FILTHY!!! Add that to all the rest of the stuff I need to clean!!! I could sure use a Merry Maid for a day!!
Well, that is it for now. I just wanted to say "hey"!!! "HEY!!!!!"
Later,
tricia

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home